The terms and conditions of the holiday letting
as agreed to by both parties are as follows and departure from
same by you permits the owner or agent to refuse the key, amend
the charge or immediately terminate the occupancy.
1. The premises are let to you for holiday purposes only for
the period stated. No weddings, parties, large gatherings are
2. Premises are available from 2pm on the day of your arrival
and are to be vacated by 10am on the day of your departure.
3. A holding deposit of 25% of the total rent is required to
reserve a property. The balance is to be paid in full before
occupancy this must be made up to 30 days before arrival. This
balance cannot be paid by American Express Card or Diners Club.
The deposit will be non refundable if the booking is cancelled
within 45 days of arrival.
4. We reserve the right to apply any amount of minimum night
stays at any time.
5. The number of people occupying the premises is not to exceed
the number of people that were initially booked and/or had beds
6. In the event of a cancelled booking by you, (for the whole
time or any part thereof ) the deposit and any subsequent amount
is not refundable unless the property is rebooked for the entire
period. We strongly recommend you take out travel insurance
for sickness and theft.
7. Confirmed bookings made less than 30 days prior to your
arrival date must be paid in full not less than 48 hours following
8. With telephone, internet and postal bookings, the description
of the premises is made in good faith but no responsibility
for mis-description can be accepted.
9. The booking is made in good faith by the agent but may be
subject to any change as may be notified by the owner prior
to the commencement of the booking. The agent cannot accept
responsibility for actions taken by the owner of the premises
outside of his control. ( Every reasonable attempt will be made
to offer alternative accommodation should this occur.)
10. Breakages and losses to the property are to be reported
to the agent or owner and paid for immediately.
11. All beach, bed and bathroom linen is provided.
12. Pets may be allowed on or about the premises, subject to certain
13. No responsibility is taken for occupants personal property
left on the premises. We strongly recommend you take out travel
insurance for sickness and theft.
Please Note: The Deposit Constitutes Acceptance
Of These Terms & Conditions.